Thursday, October 31, 2013

Some News about my Blog

 Hi, Everyone!
You may be thinking that I said that I could now be posting reports everyday except for Wednesday. I can, it's just that I have been having problems with my source of vessel information. I have now had this problem fixed and it should keep working for a while. I still trying to find out the problem, but in the meantime, I just wanted to let my viewers know I'm back and will start reporting through to the end of the shipping season if I don't encounter any problems.

I also wanted to say that I will have plenty of content to keep viewers busy during the off season of shipping on the Great Lakes. These include photos, featured vessels, and plenty of other things to keep you interested until the shipping season openings for 2014-2015.

I hope you will continue to visit my blog and will bear with me through the problems I may encounter.

Sincerely,

Jake Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment